This is another of my favorite pages with my niece. I adore this page that captures the first moments my parents experienced as grandparents. I’d like to thank someone out there for the layout scheme that I scraplifted – I have no idea where as I save ideas in a book. I loved the large free-drawn heart and the title in particular. The soft muted colors work perfectly for a baby-themed page.
- Use a craft knife (X-acto) to cut out the large and small hearts
- Rub-on accents from BasicGrey give refinement (black swirls)
- Glitter paper from local craft store covering chipboard, used X-acto knife to cut out
- “Finally” and “parents” stickers are from BasicGrey – notice how smaller stickers on top of larger still stick out.
- Great way to use lots of 4×6 pictures – 5 pictures